Welcome to our June 2021 trial!
- Trial instructions, start times, directions, and additional information is available HERE.
- When you arrive please CHECK-IN each day at the check-in table.
- Sunday run order file: Sundayorder (day of changes may be made so make sure to consult the agility gate app).
- REMIND APP (for general and briefing text message communication) can be downloaded at https://www.remind.com/join/gfdtcsw or by TEXTING @gfdtcsw to the number 81010
- AGILITY GATE APP (for run order gate management): We will be using the Agility Gate App for our trial. Agility Gate will list the run order and allow the gate to make rearrangements as necessary if there are identified conflicts. The app does allow you to scratch or even mark yourself as having a conflict in the running order. It will also allow you to see the running order from your phone and also watch the progress of the trial as it happens in real time. This will help alleviate congestion in the start line and keep good social distance. To download, please go to your app store and search for “Agility Gate”. Once downloaded and open, search for our club name – Grand Forks Dog Training Club and the code is 0618. Please note that on Saturday and Sunday there will be two events being judged each day at the same time, so consult the paper run order to see which event is earlier for you. Agility gate does let you pop between events. Don’t worry about missing your run! If you have a conflict or can’t be at the gate we will make sure you get to run.
- WAIVER: Please note that entrants will need to sign the COVID-19 event waiver AVAILABLE HERE when you arrive for check in that was mentioned with the premium (paper copies will be on hand).
PRELIMINARY RESULTS will be POSTED BELOW (subject to judge correction)
Regulations for AKC Scentwork, Chapter 3, Section 35. Posting of Preliminary Results. The results from each class shall be posted at the trial location, as soon as is feasible after the conclusion of the class. Placements 1-4 must also be designated for each class. These are preliminary results only, and may change upon review by the judge. If upon the judge’s review any errors are corrected, neither the secretary nor judge have any obligation to find and inform the affected exhibitor(s).
Final results will be emailed at the conclusion of the trial after the judge approves.
Friday results (links will be posted once preliminary scores are tallied)
Saturday results (links will be posted once preliminary scores are tallied)
Sunday results (links will be posted once preliminary scores are tallied)