Early registration helps us plan and ensure that you get a spot in the class! Classes fill up quickly most classes have a waiting list.
How can I sign up for classes?
- Fill out a CLASS INTEREST FORM online HERE. The online form is NOT a guarantee of class placement, but will get you on our waiting list.
- You should receive a follow up from the registration coordinator as an EMAIL verifying receipt of the request within one week of your submission. Check your spam folder if you do not see one.
- When we have an opening, we will fill it in the order we received each request. You will receive a class offer email that will contain information about your class, noting date, time, and payment instructions.
- If the timeslot and payment options owrk, REPLY to accept the class spot and complete PAYMENT. If the timeslot does not work for you or you need to wait for alternative reasons, you can reply DECLINE and be placed back on the waiting list.
- Complete payment either by cash or check by mail or by dropping off at the location noted in the email. We also offer an online payment option via an online invoice link that will be sent out if requested.
- You will receive a confirmation email closer to the start of class with your class details from your instructor.
Not all classes are offered every session. If you have questions and are not ready to sign up for a class yet you can email firstname.lastname@example.org Check upcoming class schedules on our calendar.
Classes are held at: 6801 Demers Ave, GF, ND (Please note this is NOT the mailing address for registering for classes!). To get there drive West on Demers about a mile past the Amtrak station. The Training Club will be on your left on the corner of 69th and DeMer’s Ave. It has a blue roof.
Questions may also be directed to our Registration Coordinator.